1) COMMITMENT: You need to tell yourself that you are committed to work with your money to achieve all the plans you have ahead of you. Write down your goals and all the things you want to achieve, and review these regularly.
2) PAY YOURSELF FIRST: This will secure your relationship with money and cater for your sunset years and also enable you to fund the ongoing goals you have.
3) QUALITY TIME: The quality time you will have to spend with money should be spent reviewing how you are tracking with the regular savings you had. Take time and track where money is going daily or at least weekly. Then once a month allocate time to review how well on track you are with your plans.
4) INVEST IN IT: Remember it has been proved that you only get out a relationship what you put into it. This means that if enough is put into nurturing money, it will grow and returns will be assured in days ahead.
5) BUILD A NEST EGG: Do not spend all your money as soon as you receive it. Automate your savings and watch them grow. Seeing less money in your account will force you to re-adjust your spending habits. Monthly automate savings as the way to go if you want to increase your financial stability.
6) MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU: Do your research and figure out how to make your money grow. Try cultivating passive streams of income for a business or a property which brings in steady money whether you are actively involved or not.
7) LOOK FOR A WAY OUT OF A FINANCIAL WELL: Do you feel like you have fallen into a deep financial well? Your expenditure outstripping your income, debt, stress from all the work you are having to put in to earn an income but insufficient network to show for it? Then avoid leaving in financial denial, wake up to the fact, recognise the extent of the situation and start to work your way up out of it. Have financial goals and work towards them.
8) USE IT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY: It is said money can't buy happiness, but surprisingly that may not apply to cash spent on beach getaways and wine tasting weekends. People who spend money on experiences are happier than people who buy material goods regardless of cost or income.
9) STRETCH THE CHANGE YOU GET: Dump your small change in a jar every night, then invest it in a high interest bearing account at the end of each month.
For views, comments or ideas on how to have a good relationship with your money and therefore see it grow, go to http://www.makemoneytodayinfo.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Beatrice_B_Simiyu